28 September 2009

Missoni for H&M


H&M is looking for a new collaboration with a high street designer.. and Angela Missoni said in an interview that she would like to design a collection with H&M for younger girls.

That's a good idea Angela good for you ..let's just wait for the rumor to become ture.

I hope that Missoni well consider making accessories.. I've looked for this necklace in soo many places but it was sold out ..


I only found the bracelet in harvey nichols a year ago and didn't like it at all.

also what's interesting that missoni has done a makeup line.
I love how they made the signature zigzag missoni pattern on the blusher and lipgloss.

And now at last this is my old missoni necklace I bought it form villa moda years back but still when I wear it every one asks me about it :)




2 comments:

رورو الشخبوطه said...

السلام..

عجبني بتصاميمها حرف الام..

انا قلت بغير اسمي بخليه منيره فلايق ع اسمي اليديد خخ.

وبالعافيه يارب..

ومشكوره ع الخبريه..

star said...

أهلين رورو

صج تحبين حرف M

وأسم منيره وايد حلو بس رورو أحلى

الله يعافيج

والعفو :)