21 January 2011

Inspiration

Audrey Hepburn inspired me with these sayings :



For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
****
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

****
I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
****

I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.
****

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
****
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

No comments: