10 July 2009

Happy Birthday Star :)

Today is my baby sister's birthday .. she is not a baby , but she will always be my younger sister that I like to spoil ..

Love You Sooooooo Much Star , Hope you have a happy birthday and I wish you happiness in the coming year dear .

by the way , I got my sister this strawberry bouquet from Edible Arrangements they do this arrangements and boxes that are made from fresh fruits and dates..etc





I think It's very nice summery gift for your friends and family , they are located in Salmiya , next to the New Mowasat Hospital ( www.ediblearrangements.com.kw )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day!!!

star said...

lazy dazy

the arrangement was very delicious

and a good idea since I luv new things to try

XOXO

luv u 7abibti

star said...

THANX Anonymous 1 & 2

رورو الشخبوطه said...

كل عام وانتي بخير ..

وماشاءالله يشوق ..

بالعافيه يارب..

The.One said...

woow

nice strawberry bokaiy ;)

star said...

رورو مشكووووورة وأنتي بخير وسلامه يارب


the one

مشكورة

it was realy nice ;)